Ocean City Recreation and Parks Department
200-125th St & Bay
Ocean City, MD 21842
Ocean City, MD 21842
For sports enthusiasts, the Ocean City Recreation and Parks Department operates a variety of activities to keep fit and have fun.
- Tennis: Courts are located at: 2nd St., Bayside; 61st St., (Ocean City Tennis Center); 94th St., Bayside; and 136th St, Bayside. For more information, or to reserve a tennis court, call 410-524-8377.
- Racquetball: Two courts: 61st. St. & Coastal Hwy; One court: Gorman Avenue, Bayside.
- Basketball: Courts are located at 3rd St. & St. Louis Ave.; 94th St. at the Art Center; 125th St., Bayside (indoors); and , 61st St., Bayside.
- Volleyball: Volleyball nets will be set up on the beach for summer. Open to everyone at no charge. Nets are available at 4th Street, 7th Street, 9th Street, 19th Street; two courts are south of the pier; and 8 courts at Dorchester Street. Courts are also located at 61st Street, Bayside.
- Fiesta Park: Off 141st Street. Wooded passive park with nature trails and picnic areas.
- Inlet Park: Southernmost park with viewing binoculars and informative signs. Ocean City's time capsule located here.
- Third Street Park: Basketball courts, ball field, skateboard bowl and half-pipe; playground equipment; area for fishing in bay.
- Sunset Park: 28th Street; Hopscotch courts, playground equipment.
- Convention Center Park: 40th Street Pier lighted for fishing. Other facilities not available due to building expansion.
- Ocean City Tennis Center: 61st Street. Lighted tennis courts, racquetball courts, shuffleboard courts, horseshoe pits.
- 94th Street Park: Bayside, next to Art Leagur building. Tennis courts, tot lots, basketball court.
- Northside Park: 125th Street, Bayside. 58 acres with lighted ball fields, fishing lagoon, tot lots, picnic area, two piers, jogging and roller-blade paths, soccer fields, indoor gymnasium.
- Gorman Avenue Park: 136th Street Bayside. Tennis court, racquetball courts and playl area.
- North Surf Park: 142nd Street, playground.
- St. Louis Park: 2nd & St. Louis Streets, tennis courts.
Swipe left or right to view more images.